Major Version 1.6.239 Update
We have added following new platform support.
- UWP - Universal Windows Platform
- Tizen - * Community Support
- GTK - * Community Support
- Xamarin does not support these platforms officially, however we will try to support as much as we can provided bug/update is part of Web Atoms framework.
- AtomButtonBar - a native button bar
- AtomCalendar - Calendar control to host date items
- AtomDateField - A selectable date field built on top of AtomCalendar, native calendar is difficult to navigate, changing year requires many taps on android, but AtomCalendar provides nice drop down for easy change.
- AtomChoiceView - A simple dropdown with ability to search and choose
- AtomChips - multiple list items, editable, searchable
Console Debugging Hints
bridge.root, while in debugger console, you can type
bridge.rootto inspect UI hierarchy
- You can also use
bridge.rootin safari developer tools (Requires Mac)
A new code Generator
We have released source code for TypeScript definition generator from dll, which you can use to generate source code of your custom UI Elements.
We have added UWP sample in
xf-samples repository, https://github.com/web-atoms/xf-samples
We have added
AtomPopup class which lets you create easy popups attached to any element. (Requires Grid in root of Page). You have to set
DisplayPopup attached properties.
Popup will be created and displayed as long as
DisplayPopup is set to true.
IJSContext.CreateBoundFunction method, in which a delegate receives
this parameter. In iOS, this function requires two steps, so you should use
IJSContext.CreateFunction for faster execution. On other platforms it does not matter which one do you use.