We are happy to announce that new version of YantraJS is now available under
Apache 2.0 License.
Why did we change our License?
What will be free?
YantraJS source code released in this repository (contributed by other contributors - merged pull requests) will be available for free under selected license.
|YantraJS (With CSX Module Support)|
|YantraJS.ExpressionCompiler (IL Compiler)|
- Arrow functions
- Enhanced object literals
- Template strings and tagged templates
- Map, Set, WeakMap, WeakSet
- Subclassable built-ins
- Binary and Octal literals
- Module support
- Null coalesce
- Optional property chain
- Rest, Default and Spread Parameters
- Generators, iterators, for..of
- Optional parameters
- Many ES5 + ES6 features
- CommonJS Module Support
- CSX Module support
We have setup Patreon Page and we will appreciate any help from community.
The money we will receive via sponsorship will be used to achieve following milestones.
- Private Fields
- Async Generators
- V8 Inspector Protocol
- Improve Code Generation Speed
- Increase ECMA conformance
- Increase test262 success rate
And many features that will come in future.